Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Stop my iwatch from waking me up at 5am

How do I stop my iwatch from waking me up at 5am telling me I need to stand?

I need to sleep & my iwatch should know that I’m sleeping.

This is a huge flaw...

Posted on Mar 16, 2018 9:29 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 16, 2018 11:14 AM

First, make sure you own an Apple Watch and not a clone (iWatch).

On your iPhone, go to the Watch App / My Watch / Activity and turn the first Toggle Switch off. This will solve your sleep issues.

If you want to keep using the Stand Reminder while you are actually up, I think it would be easier to just take your watch to a Genius bar at an Apple store. I assume you are wearing your watch while you sleep and this is not something I've been doing on a regular basis.

Hope this helps.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 16, 2018 11:14 AM in response to Ericg1120

First, make sure you own an Apple Watch and not a clone (iWatch).

On your iPhone, go to the Watch App / My Watch / Activity and turn the first Toggle Switch off. This will solve your sleep issues.

If you want to keep using the Stand Reminder while you are actually up, I think it would be easier to just take your watch to a Genius bar at an Apple store. I assume you are wearing your watch while you sleep and this is not something I've been doing on a regular basis.

Hope this helps.

Stop my iwatch from waking me up at 5am

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.