Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Question:

Question: I received a bill for the Drop Box app dated 3/13/18 , however, I deleted the app over a month ago. Am I considered responsible for future bills, and go how long will this responsibility continue? Thanks for your assistance.

Continued billing for a deleted app.

Posted on

Question marked as Apple Recommended
Answer:
Answer:

solomon233 wrote:

Deleting an App will not remove a subscription. You have to be proactive about removing the subscription. View, change, or cancel your subscriptions - Apple Support describes how you can cancel the subscription.

User uploaded file

Posted on

Page content loaded

Mar 16, 2018 7:54 AM in response to solomon233 In response to solomon233

IF you subscribed to the app you need to cancel that subscription. They don’t care if you have the app or use it or not, they will happily bill you whether or not it is active, so just deleting the app is not enough to cancel that subscription

View, change, or cancel your subscriptions - Apple Support

Mar 16, 2018 7:54 AM

Reply Helpful
Question marked as Apple Recommended

Mar 16, 2018 7:56 AM in response to solomon233 In response to solomon233

solomon233 wrote:

Deleting an App will not remove a subscription. You have to be proactive about removing the subscription. View, change, or cancel your subscriptions - Apple Support describes how you can cancel the subscription.

User uploaded file

Mar 16, 2018 7:56 AM

Reply Helpful (1)
User profile for user: solomon233

Question: I received a bill for the Drop Box app dated 3/13/18 , however, I deleted the app over a month ago. Am I considered responsible for future bills, and go how long will this responsibility continue? Thanks for your assistance.