Welcome to Apple Support Communities! I understand your iPhone isn't showing your Logitech cameras in your Home app. I'd be happy to provide some help with this.
First, let's look at the steps in this article to remotely access your HomeKit accessories:
Automate and remotely access your HomeKit accessories - Apple Support
Specifically let's focus on these steps here:
Let us know if this helps!
Get help with your home hub
If you have issues creating automations or controlling your HomeKit accessories when you're not home, follow these steps:
- Make sure that your HomePod, Apple TV, or iPad is:
- Make sure that you can control your accessories in the Home app on your iOS device. Open the Home app and turn on a light or change the temperature.
- Make sure that your device is set up as a home hub:
- For HomePod, open the Home app on your iOS device, tap , then check under Home Hubs to see if HomePod is connected.
- On your Apple TV, go to Settings > Accounts > iCloud and make sure that your Apple TV shows HomeKit as Connected. If you don’t see HomeKit, then your Apple TV isn't connected as a home hub.
- On your iPad, go to Settings > Home and make sure that Use this iPad as a Home Hub is turned on.
- Restart your Apple TV, iPad, and iPhone.
- Wait a few minutes. If you still need help, sign out of iCloud on your Apple TV, then sign back in. Go to Settings > Accounts > iCloud.