Newsroom Update

Beginning in May, a special Today at Apple series titled “Made for Business” will offer small business owners and entrepreneurs free opportunities to learn how Apple products and services can support their growth and success. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to duplicated a file in Pages IOS 11

Since the IOS 11 updated I cannot seem to figure out how to duplicate a document from within the document manager in Pages. If I search for a file, then want to duplicated that file, how do I accomplish this? The long press menu and copy seems to do nothing.

iPad Pro 12.9-inch Wi-Fi, Cellular, iOS 11.2.6

Posted on Mar 16, 2018 8:19 AM

1 reply

Mar 17, 2018 2:29 PM in response to HoosierMacUser

Hey there, HoosierMacUser.

I see that you're wondering how to duplicate a Pages document on your iPad Pro. I'm happy to help.

Pages for iPad: Save and name a Pages document

Save a copy of a document

With the document manager in browse view, tap Select in the top-right corner, tap one or more documents (a checkmark appears on each one), then tap Duplicate at the bottom of the screen.

To deselect a document, tap it again. You can also tap Select All in the top-left corner to select all documents.

The duplicates appear with a number appended to their name.

Take care!

How to duplicated a file in Pages IOS 11

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.