Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

When merging multi cameras photos, they arrange in date order but not time. How can I get both?

When merging multi cameras photos, they arrange in date order but not time. How can I get both?

Posted on Mar 16, 2018 8:08 AM

Similar questions

1 reply

Mar 16, 2018 8:15 AM in response to glakmn

Have the clocks in the cameras set to the same date and time (or timezone)?

You can sort the photos by camera in Photos, if you create two smart albums, one for each camera model:

• File > New smart album
  • Then use a rule "Camera model is ..." and select your camera from the drop down menu.

Now select the photos for one camera together in the smart album for the camera and use the command "Image > Adjust Date&Time" to shift the time for all selected photos by the same amount.

The bottom of the Adjust Date&Time" panel is showing the closest city for the time zone. Make sure, that the closest city selected there is identical for both cameras for the photos you want to adjust.

See: How Photos Handles Time Zones when Importing Photos

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.