Related Article

Get help with an item purchased from the App Store, iTunes Store, or iBooks Store

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Question:

Question: What do you do if you don’t get a refunded after you got a reciept for it ?

I submitted a request for a refunded , got the receipt, but never got the refund for it

iPad Air, iOS 8.0.2

Posted on

Question marked as Solved
Answer:
Answer:

By 'got the receipt' do you mean the receipt for the purchase, the acknowledgment of submitting the refund request, or a reply saying that you would be refunded ? If the latter how long has it been since you got that reply ? A refund to an account's balance can take a few days, a refund to a credit card can take seven to ten days or so.

Posted on

Question marked as Helpful

Mar 17, 2018 9:01 PM in response to Donnabella@me In response to Donnabella@me

It can take up to 10 days for it to appear back in your bank once Apple approves the refund. If it is not there by that time contact the bank and/or Apple about it.

iTunes [Store] Support - Use this form for assistance with account and billing, code redemption, or purchase questions - https://ssl.apple.com/emea/support/itunes/contact.html

There’s more to the conversation

Read all replies

Page content loaded

Question marked as Solved

Mar 16, 2018 10:03 AM in response to Donnabella@me In response to Donnabella@me

By 'got the receipt' do you mean the receipt for the purchase, the acknowledgment of submitting the refund request, or a reply saying that you would be refunded ? If the latter how long has it been since you got that reply ? A refund to an account's balance can take a few days, a refund to a credit card can take seven to ten days or so.

Mar 16, 2018 10:03 AM

Reply Helpful
Question marked as Helpful

Mar 17, 2018 9:01 PM in response to Donnabella@me In response to Donnabella@me

It can take up to 10 days for it to appear back in your bank once Apple approves the refund. If it is not there by that time contact the bank and/or Apple about it.

iTunes [Store] Support - Use this form for assistance with account and billing, code redemption, or purchase questions - https://ssl.apple.com/emea/support/itunes/contact.html

Mar 17, 2018 9:01 PM

Reply Helpful (1)
User profile for user: Donnabella@me

Question: What do you do if you don’t get a refunded after you got a reciept for it ?