Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

can you create a mailing label in Contacts addressed to two people?

How can I create a mailing label in Contacts addressed to two people?

MacBook Pro, macOS High Sierra (10.13.3)

Posted on Mar 16, 2018 11:04 AM

3 replies

Mar 16, 2018 1:33 PM in response to MCLG

I just tried to include two email addresses separated by ; or , and that causes the server to fail.

You can however, create a group in Contacts app. Add those two contacts to the group. Then send the email to the group. To do that just type the name of the group in the Two.

As a best practice, may want to put large groups in the BCC field so that when one person replies the rest don't have to see it. Unless you desire that behavior.

If you don't see groups in Contacts, go to view and then Groups. Or, press command + 1

Mar 16, 2018 4:52 PM in response to ZaZo

No, I am talking about snail mail mailing labels for paper holiday cards, for example. I have a lot of friends who are spouses or partners and I want to print out a label that has both names on one label above the address. I would think that Contacts would make that possible, but maybe not.

can you create a mailing label in Contacts addressed to two people?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.