Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can't Login to Icloud or Apple Store after vacation

I was on vacation in another time zone. During that time there was a time change (spring forward.) I had no problem logging into my itunes account on vacation. Since I've been back, I get a Verification Failed when logging into Apple ID or Icloud. (Both work on my phone and I was able to log in online, as well.) All advice was to change time. When I turn on 'set automatically' it just goes around and around. When I fix it manually, I still cannot log into the accounts. Again, I can log into the accounts on other devices and I had no issues until I arrived back into my time zone. Please help. I cannot afford to lose all of the apps on my phone by doing a hard reset. (I did a soft. Didn't work.) Also, the software is updated.

iPad Mini Wi-Fi

Posted on Mar 16, 2018 11:41 AM

Similar questions

4 replies

Mar 17, 2018 11:29 AM in response to debbe51

Please start your own discussion since your problem is different. Trying to answer several problems in one discussion gets confusing for everyone. A new post would be much more visible.

What happens when you try to change cards?

Apple ID payment information - change

Apple ID - Payment methods that you can use with your Apple ID

Apple ID payment information - If your payment method is declined, or you have a billing issue with a previous purchase in the iTunes Store

If necessary, contact iTunes Support. Scroll to the bottom of the page in the 2nd link.

iTunes Support

iTunes Support – world wide

Can't Login to Icloud or Apple Store after vacation

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.