Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Question:

Question: Can't Login to Icloud or Apple Store after vacation

I was on vacation in another time zone. During that time there was a time change (spring forward.) I had no problem logging into my itunes account on vacation. Since I've been back, I get a Verification Failed when logging into Apple ID or Icloud. (Both work on my phone and I was able to log in online, as well.) All advice was to change time. When I turn on 'set automatically' it just goes around and around. When I fix it manually, I still cannot log into the accounts. Again, I can log into the accounts on other devices and I had no issues until I arrived back into my time zone. Please help. I cannot afford to lose all of the apps on my phone by doing a hard reset. (I did a soft. Didn't work.) Also, the software is updated.

iPad Mini Wi-Fi

Posted on

Page content loaded

Mar 16, 2018 12:18 PM in response to bobbypurplepurple In response to bobbypurplepurple

A lot of people are posting with the same error.

Do you have access to another network where you can try to log in? That has worked for several people.

What has also worked for some is trying 10 + times in a row.

Try a restart.

Mar 16, 2018 12:18 PM

Reply Helpful

Mar 16, 2018 1:19 PM in response to Eric Root In response to Eric Root

Thanks. I have been able to log in from my iphone and computer without any issue. I tried a soft reboot and it didn't work. The issue might be that the 'set automatically' isn't working right now. It keeps spinning and many of the solutions online have said to set the time automatically.

Mar 16, 2018 1:19 PM

Reply Helpful

Mar 17, 2018 11:29 AM in response to debbe51 In response to debbe51

Please start your own discussion since your problem is different. Trying to answer several problems in one discussion gets confusing for everyone. A new post would be much more visible.

What happens when you try to change cards?

Apple ID payment information - change

Apple ID - Payment methods that you can use with your Apple ID

Apple ID payment information - If your payment method is declined, or you have a billing issue with a previous purchase in the iTunes Store

If necessary, contact iTunes Support. Scroll to the bottom of the page in the 2nd link.

iTunes Support

iTunes Support – world wide

Mar 17, 2018 11:29 AM

Reply Helpful
User profile for user: bobbypurplepurple

Question: Can't Login to Icloud or Apple Store after vacation