Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple Watch battery dies before saving activity

I like tracking my activity but I find this app kills my Apple watch's battery. The other problem it isn't necessary recognizing all my activity--like my standing ring. How can this be fixed and is there a way to

iPhone 8 Plus, iOS 11.2.6

Posted on Mar 16, 2018 12:46 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 17, 2018 9:07 PM

Hello KimberleyF,

Thank you for using Apple Support Communities!

I understand from your post that you are concerned about your Apple Watch battery life along with the Activity app not recognizing your all your activity. The following article has some helpful information on how to maximize your Apple Watch battery life:

Batteries - Maximizing Performance - Apple

Regarding the Activity app, this article will help you get the most accurate measurements:

Get the most accurate measurements using your Apple Watch - Apple Support

Best Regards.
2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 17, 2018 9:07 PM in response to KimberleyF

Hello KimberleyF,

Thank you for using Apple Support Communities!

I understand from your post that you are concerned about your Apple Watch battery life along with the Activity app not recognizing your all your activity. The following article has some helpful information on how to maximize your Apple Watch battery life:

Batteries - Maximizing Performance - Apple

Regarding the Activity app, this article will help you get the most accurate measurements:

Get the most accurate measurements using your Apple Watch - Apple Support

Best Regards.

Apple Watch battery dies before saving activity

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.