Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Question:

Question: Mu phone was working fine for 2 months after purchase then after I updated my phone after few days it startedglitching and sometimes screen was irresponsive. Mainly if suddenly the brightness is more or brightness goes down my screen stops working .

My phone was working fine for 2 months after purchase then after I updated my phone after few days it startedglitching and sometimes screen was irresponsive. Mainly if suddenly the brightness is more or brightness goes down my screen stops working . Even if the screen is on automatically it gets tapped and it gets into apps by it’s own. I went to the service centre and they reset my phone and it worked fine for a month and again same issue happened. I went to the service centre again and they did something which worked for few more days. I have gone there total 4 times and now they are not helping me out fixing the problem neither replacing my phone. What do i do?

Posted on

Page content loaded

Mar 25, 2018 12:47 PM in response to zinacef In response to zinacef

I stay in India, so the authorized service center is Maple(Rcity mall, mumbai)

Its been the 4th time i have gone there and my phone is still showing problem of glitching . Every time they are resetting my phone and telling me to visit again and not helping me by any sense

There is just few days left for my warranty.

Mar 25, 2018 12:47 PM

Reply Helpful
User profile for user: kanitdas133

Question: Mu phone was working fine for 2 months after purchase then after I updated my phone after few days it startedglitching and sometimes screen was irresponsive. Mainly if suddenly the brightness is more or brightness goes down my screen stops working .