Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Notes gone!

I didn’t touch my phone for hours due to work. But when I did after 10 hours I noticed that lots of old apps was on my phone and my one and only important app was gone! And that was my notes! I had everything there, my children’s first steps, working hours etc etc. What happened?! And how can I get it back?!

Posted on Mar 16, 2018 7:11 PM

1 reply

Mar 16, 2018 7:18 PM in response to Koviljika

Yeah there is a security breach in the notes and reminders. Go to home page and scroll right until you get to the page that says search and type in notes and try to retrieve it in the App Store. Check your settings as well on allowing notes to be sent through control center, mine is currently gone at the moment but I probably deleted it due to complications. Also check and see if your sending note files through icloud, someone may be using the cloud to send notes to other people without your consent

Notes gone!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.