Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Bhutan telephone code is not listed in the trusted telephone number option and hence can’t change my Trusted phone number. My iMessage and FaceTime

My iMessage and FaceTime can’t be activated tried the time zone, reset network settings etc won’t allow my to change my number, won’t activate using my Apple ID. Lastest IOs 11.2.6 Bhutan telephone is not listed as a country code under trusted telephone number and my old Thai number where I got the phone number is still there and won’t allow me to delete it either. Please help it’s been 3 years and it’s stoll won’t allow my iMessage and FaceTime to be activated even with my iPhone X since I restored from old phone. Help please.

Posted on Mar 16, 2018 4:15 PM

5 replies

Mar 16, 2018 4:24 PM in response to kingafromcore

Apple does not offer or support all features and services in all countries. It looks like currently Bhutan is not supported for two step verification and maybe iMessage. There are even countries where Apple does not do business at all.

There is nothing any fellow user here can do about that. It is up to Apple to decide what they support and where.

For FaceTime, you need to be using a supported carrier, and the only supported carrier in Bhutan is B-mobile (Wireless carrier support and features for iPhone in Asia-Pacific - Apple Support).

Bhutan telephone code is not listed in the trusted telephone number option and hence can’t change my Trusted phone number. My iMessage and FaceTime

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.