Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Question:

Question: Software Updates

Hi guys, I have a very elementary question about updating Ios. So m trying to update my iphone toIOS 10.2 but as soom as the verification after agreeing to terms and conditions start, I receive a message saying "verification failed as you are no longer connected to the Interne. It's very annoying since I am unable to update/download any apps that are supported by newer versions of IOS.

Any help!

Posted on

Question marked as Solved
Answer:
Answer:

Check: Settings - General - Storage & iCloud Usage - Storage - Manage Storage - Check for an iOS 10.2 update file. Swipe left to delete the file, after doing so, restart the phone and check again for available ipdates.

Posted on

There’s more to the conversation

Read all replies

Page content loaded

Mar 17, 2018 3:58 AM in response to Lawrence Finch In response to Lawrence Finch

Thanks for replying Lawrence. When I go in settings to update, it says update to ios 10.2.1. (See photo)

Also, I want to download one app. It says cannot download as it works on version 10.2 or above.

Just to double check, how would you update to a more recent version. (This is my first time update software) User uploaded file

Mar 17, 2018 3:58 AM

Reply Helpful
Question marked as Solved

Mar 17, 2018 5:30 AM in response to Sf2312 In response to Sf2312

Check: Settings - General - Storage & iCloud Usage - Storage - Manage Storage - Check for an iOS 10.2 update file. Swipe left to delete the file, after doing so, restart the phone and check again for available ipdates.

Mar 17, 2018 5:30 AM

Reply Helpful (1)
User profile for user: Sf2312

Question: Software Updates