Announcement: Upgrade to macOS Mojave

With features like Dark Mode, Stacks, and four new built-in apps, macOS Mojave helps you get more out of every click. 
Find out how to upgrade to macOS Mojave > https://support.apple.com/macos/mojave

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Question:

Question: MG2500 printer says "not connected"

My Canon MG2500 printer/scanner says (this printer not connected" when I bring up the print queue - BUT IT WORKS, both printing and scanning. Printer is hard wired to computer

Posted on

Question marked as Solved
Answer:
Answer:

Hi, Michael Mclane.

I see that your Mac is saying that your Canon PIXMA MG2500 isn't connected, but you're able to print. I'm happy to help.

macOS Sierra: Printing troubleshooting -- This article provides steps to use when you're having problems with printing.

Let me know how that goes.

Take care!

Posted on

Page content loaded

Question marked as Solved

Mar 17, 2018 3:17 PM in response to Michael Mclane In response to Michael Mclane

Hi, Michael Mclane.

I see that your Mac is saying that your Canon PIXMA MG2500 isn't connected, but you're able to print. I'm happy to help.

macOS Sierra: Printing troubleshooting -- This article provides steps to use when you're having problems with printing.

Let me know how that goes.

Take care!

Mar 17, 2018 3:17 PM

Reply Helpful (1)
User profile for user: Michael Mclane

Question: MG2500 printer says "not connected"