Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Question:

Question: Problem while updating iOS

I have started updating iOS from iTunes.....while installing it asked me unpugg the iPad. .....i had done it...it started installing and the bar has came to edge and it strucked there......i has4 hours since I had started upgrade......so what should I do now....And while I want to connect to lap or PC there are no option shown to me.....

Posted on

Question marked as Solved
Answer:
Answer:

But how should I do it

Posted on

Page content loaded

Mar 16, 2018 7:03 PM in response to adithfromkakinada In response to adithfromkakinada

Hold down the home and power/sleep buttons together for 10 to 15 seconds or until the Apple logo shows up. Release when it appears and let it reboot.

Sometimes updates can get stuck at the end at the rebooting stage.

Mar 16, 2018 7:03 PM

Reply Helpful

Mar 16, 2018 7:18 PM in response to adithfromkakinada In response to adithfromkakinada

Yes, and at the very end of the article it says

"Get Help

If the update or restore never completes or your device is unresponsive, force your device to restart."

Did you go to that link and follow the directions?

Mar 16, 2018 7:18 PM

Reply Helpful

Mar 17, 2018 10:07 AM in response to adithfromkakinada In response to adithfromkakinada

Agan, hold down both the home and power / sleep buttons together at the same time for 10 to 15 seconds .

No slider will appear, it will just reboot the ipad. Its a hardware reboot. It does not matter what is happening on screen.

Mar 17, 2018 10:07 AM

Reply Helpful
User profile for user: adithfromkakinada

Question: Problem while updating iOS