Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Question:

Question: Apple Watch Faces

Hello!

I have a question though it may not be solved. I have an Apple Watch Series 1 Sport 42mm (Gold Midnight Blue). I am curious if it is possible to add a Nike Sports Watch Face (though it is Series 2 and up). I believe Series 1 should have it also. If you have any contact with Apple or work for Apple, please tell them my suggestion because it would benefit a lot of people. It would save a lot of people money instead of getting a completely new Apple Watch Nike Sport. I hope you loved my suggestion and please reply to it if you could! Thx! 🙂

Apple Watch, watchOS 4.2.3, Apple Watch Faces

Posted on

Question marked as Apple Recommended
Answer:
Answer:

The Nike+ faces, complications and app integration are exclusive to the Nike+ Watch. You cannot get them on any other version of the Apple Watch.

Posted on

Page content loaded

Apr 2, 2018 11:52 AM in response to MaxiFederer In response to MaxiFederer

The faces available to you should be shown on the Watch app on your iPhone. If the Nike ones are not there you cannot get them on the Series 1. If you want to suggest to Apple they be made available go here: Feedback - Apple Watch - Apple

I would not get your hopes up.

Apr 2, 2018 11:52 AM

Reply Helpful
User profile for user: MaxiFederer

Question: Apple Watch Faces