Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Holidays Calendar not showing on MBP

Hello. Have a 2017 MacBook Pro, running 10.13.3. Calendars app will not show Holidays. I've checked the Holidays checkmark, refreshed Calendars, unchecked it, refreshed, rechecked and refresh, restarted my computer, etc. No holidays. The version of the Calendar App shows v 10.0 (2195.2.1), "Weather Data from Weather Underground", copyright 2001-2017.

Any help will be greatly appreciated!

Also, what's with the Weather Underground on my Calendars App?

MacBook Pro (15-inch, 2017), iOS 11.1

Posted on Mar 16, 2018 10:53 PM

3 replies

Mar 17, 2018 8:35 AM in response to sbrandongvol

This is an example for google calendar -

If you remove the National holidays in the calendar , see the steps in the article Birthdays, holidays, and other calendars - Android - Calendar Help

Then this pop up will show .If you click on undo quickly it will be resumed ( but this pop up is for very short time ) .

User uploaded file

To add the National Holidays , click on settings > again click on browse calendars of interest .

User uploaded file

On the right of the Mac you will see Regional holidays , click on the down arrow .

User uploaded file

You can find out your country , just scroll down and check mark the box of it , just an example country in this screen shot .

User uploaded file

Now , open apple calendar application , click on refresh calendar after sometime the holiday calendar is added and all the national holidays of your country will be shown in the calendar app itself .

Holidays Calendar not showing on MBP

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.