Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Question:

Question: 8 years on and iOS still fails swipe to answer call when locked.

Can’t swipe to answer incoming call sometimes? We all experience this bug within iOS. Apple invented this “feature” 8 years ago. We have complained. Apple ignored us. They either intentionally create this problem to make us think we need to buy a new iPhone - or they just don’t care. Or both. Samsung responded to our complaints. The Galaxy S9 is out.

i need to be able to answer calls. I’m trying to run my business here. This is a new iphone 7 plus sold to me by Sprint. Never dropped. No screen protector. No case. No excuse to blame this new hardware. I’ve even seen here a complaint of someone’s new iPhone X doing this. This issue has complaints here going back to the day of the iPhone 4. Don’t wait tooth and nail sitting on the edge of your seat for Apple to magically act as though they have suddenly learned to care. I’ll give this otherwise fine phone to my daughter, buy myself a new Samsung Galaxy S9, move on with my life - lesson learned. Unless someone knows the top-secret magical mystery cure. Phfft!

Posted on

Page content loaded

There are no replies.
User profile for user: bsdxlr8r

Question: 8 years on and iOS still fails swipe to answer call when locked.