Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Question:

Question: how do I change my Genius Bar reservation time?

How do I change the appt time of my Genius Bar reservation? When I call the store in question, Apple puts me in voicemail jail.

Posted on

Question marked as Solved
Answer:
Answer:

After hardware help, I clicked on Mac. Next I clicked on Mac Desktop. The next click was Startup or Power. Then bring in for Repair. The next screen asks for my Apple ID. The next screen asks for location. I then clicked on the store. I was shown my scheduled appointment with an option to cancel it.

Posted on

Page content loaded

Mar 17, 2018 6:49 AM in response to WmJordan In response to WmJordan

I just went through the link I posted and was able to make, then cancel a Genius Bar reservation. It took 5-6 steps, but it was scheduled. On the first screen, try selection hardware at the bottom of the page as the first step.

Mar 17, 2018 6:49 AM

Reply Helpful
Question marked as Solved

Mar 19, 2018 6:56 AM in response to WmJordan In response to WmJordan

After hardware help, I clicked on Mac. Next I clicked on Mac Desktop. The next click was Startup or Power. Then bring in for Repair. The next screen asks for my Apple ID. The next screen asks for location. I then clicked on the store. I was shown my scheduled appointment with an option to cancel it.

Mar 19, 2018 6:56 AM

Reply Helpful

Mar 19, 2018 6:13 PM in response to Eric Root In response to Eric Root

Eric, thanks so much for your patience. I followed your steps, did get in to my Apple store ( DelMonte – Monterey, California) and wouldn’t you know it, there are NO appointments available on any of the days that they allow me to access. I’m beginning to hate Apple !

Mar 19, 2018 6:13 PM

Reply Helpful
User profile for user: WmJordan

Question: how do I change my Genius Bar reservation time?