Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

problems deleting ical events on my mac/sync issues

hi all -

so i've been experiencing this problem lately with iCal and my mac. basically, i've created a calendar for bill reminders, and i just create an event and make it an "all day" event when bills are due. then once i've taken care of them for that month, i can delete the event so that i know i've done them and its taken care of for that month. It used to work fine and nothing was wrong. but lately i've been having problems. on my mac, i've noticed that if i delete an event, it will delete, and it will sync across iCloud and my iPhone and delete as well. but then when i close iCal on my mac...the next time i re-open iCal all of those deleted events repopulate on my calendar as if i had never deleted them. they are still gone from my iPhone calendar and the iCloud calendar.

i've tried many things to see if i could find something that works. for a bit, it seemed like if i deleted from iCloud or my phone, that worked. however, now that does not seem to be the case. if i create an event on my iPhone, it'll sync/push to my calendar on my mac. however, if i delete an event on my iPhone, that will not sync/push to my mac. this problem is very annoying and there doesn't seem to be any updates that i need for either device. they all should be operating on latest updates.

any ideas?

MacBook Pro with Retina display, macOS High Sierra (10.13.3)

Posted on Mar 17, 2018 3:35 AM

Similar questions

There are no replies.

problems deleting ical events on my mac/sync issues

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.