Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Macbook Air Early 2015 Logic Board failure

I bought Macbook Air in June 2016. It was working just fine until last saturday when i upgraded it to High Sierra, it just went completely dead. Never started again.

Previously as well, have done multiple updates as provided by apple, but no issues at all. Now when i submit it to the authorized customer care, the person says that the logic board has to be replaced which apparently costs 70% of total cost of the laptop.

I have mail proof from the customer care saying there was no water logging or mishandling of the laptop. They are not able to tell the root cause, which clearly is quality issue and somewhat related to the upgrade to high sierra.

Before going to the consumer Court or starting any legal proceedings, just wanted to check if Apple provide any sort of replacement/recall.

Found multiple people facing the same issue, Apple should recall and replace such faulty parts. Very bad quality products from Apple these days.

Posted on Mar 17, 2018 1:47 AM

Similar questions

There are no replies.

Macbook Air Early 2015 Logic Board failure

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.