Question: Photos Won't scan 75% of Library
Photos is stuck about 25% through my photo library. My photos are all on my Mac.
Here is what I've done:
- Shut down & rebooted in safe mode.
- Held SHIFT and double-clicking on the Photos app to open.
- Quit Photos, (it did not appear to crash.
- Opened Terminal & typed: diskutil resetUserPermissions / ‘id -u’
- Waited for the command to run then saw “User permissions have been reset”
- Restarted MacBook Air
- Opened the Photos app and allow 5 minutes to reset everything that was cleared in Safe Mode.
- Quit Photos.
- Set System Preferences for MacBook Air to not sleep.
- Left it plugged in & running for ~12 hours, but it has made no progress
MacBook Air, iOS 11.2.6