Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My I watch 3 has a Red x next to the time ...

On my I watch there’s an x next to the time ... what does that mean

Apple Watch Series 3, iOS 11.2.6

Posted on Mar 17, 2018 7:07 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 18, 2018 4:14 PM

Hey Patrick,

Welcome to Apple Support Communities! It sounds like you're wondering what that red "x" means that appears next to the clock on your Apple Watch. It's always helpful to know what these icons mean, so I'll be happy to provide some insight on this. Here's a great article that has information about different types of icons you may see on your Apple Watch here:
Status icons and symbols on Apple Watch - Apple Support

You'll find in this resource that the red "x" means that the Apple Watch Series 3 (GPS + Cellular) has lost connection to the cellular network.

Cheers!
1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 18, 2018 4:14 PM in response to patrickfromstockbridge

Hey Patrick,

Welcome to Apple Support Communities! It sounds like you're wondering what that red "x" means that appears next to the clock on your Apple Watch. It's always helpful to know what these icons mean, so I'll be happy to provide some insight on this. Here's a great article that has information about different types of icons you may see on your Apple Watch here:
Status icons and symbols on Apple Watch - Apple Support

You'll find in this resource that the red "x" means that the Apple Watch Series 3 (GPS + Cellular) has lost connection to the cellular network.

Cheers!

My I watch 3 has a Red x next to the time ...

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.