Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Email

Received an email Requesting I verify my Apple info and wanted to forward it on to u but I do not know your email address. Would you please supply that to me. Thank you

Posted on Mar 17, 2018 7:19 AM

1 reply

Mar 18, 2018 7:36 AM in response to lesliefromduluth

Hi there, lesliefromduluth!
Thanks for reaching out to the Apple Support Communities! It sounds like you received an email and are concerned about its legitimacy. I am more than happy to help out! Since you are wanting to report the email, check out this article with the best steps to take to Avoid phishing emails, fake 'virus' alerts, phony support calls, and other scams. This article will give you the proper email address to forward the email for reporting it directly to Apple.
Also, for future reference, take a look at this article to Identify legitimate emails from the App Store or iTunes Store so you are able to tell when emails are from Apple or not.
Take care!

Email

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.