Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Question:

Question: My Macbook pro doesn't connect to any wi-fi a few hours every day

Hi.

I have bought a Macbook pro 13in 2016 a few days ago. Every day after working with internet for a few hours, it suddenly won't connect to any wi-fi around. I have been trying everything to solve it but I can't. I have restarted my laptop,my router, my wi-fi,using different channels on my router, used other wi-fis like my mobile hotspot,I have deleted and added wi-fi from the list on the network preferences window ,I have added a new location also.

I have seen so many youtube videos and read many posts on the internet.

I also tried the method on which we delete a bunch of files on system configuration folder and it didn't work too.

So please, please give me something new, because I have spent a lot of money on this new laptop and it drives me crazy that I have to deal with this problem every day and not be able to solve it.

MacBook Pro with Retina display, macOS Sierra (10.12.6)

Posted on

There’s more to the conversation

Read all replies

Page content loaded

Mar 17, 2018 9:47 AM in response to taherf In response to taherf

I just realized this happens when I connect my external hard drive to my macbook. I have a 2 TB seagate hard drive and whenever I connect it to my laptop, my wi-fi disconnects but it works fine other times.

Mar 17, 2018 9:47 AM

Reply Helpful
User profile for user: taherf

Question: My Macbook pro doesn't connect to any wi-fi a few hours every day