Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

i cant sign into my imac using apple verification code ?Any help welcomeaa

Can’t sign in to I cloud on Mac using Apple verification code from my phone

Posted on Mar 17, 2018 8:46 AM

1 reply

Mar 19, 2018 3:21 PM in response to martine220

Hi, Martine,

I noticed the you haven't recieved a response to your post just yet. If you could answer the following questions, it may help others in the Apple Support Communities get you to a solution:
  1. What verification code do you mean: Is it from two-factor authentication? Two-step verification? Something else?
  2. What happens when you try: Do you not get the code on your iPhone? Do you not know where to enter the code? Are you able to enter the code, but it is not accepted?
  3. What macOS version is installed on your iMac? You can find this information by selecting the Apple  menu > About This Mac. Please provide the entire macOS name and version number (example: macOS High Sierra 10.3.3)
Cheers!

i cant sign into my imac using apple verification code ?Any help welcomeaa

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.