Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

i need to reset restictions pasword without access to a computer

I don’t have a computer to connect to iTunes help

Posted on Mar 17, 2018 10:50 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 17, 2018 10:57 AM

If you forgot the restrictions password, you will need to erase the iPhone, and then, set it up as a new device.

Normally you do this using iTunes on a computer; however, if you don't have a computer handy, then you will need to use recovery mode to erase the phone. It will still require a computer, so you basically only have a few choices: Borrow one from a friend or go to an Apple Store or Apple Authorized Service Provider for further assistance.

Ref: If you forgot the passcode for your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch, or your device is disabled - Apple Support

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 17, 2018 10:57 AM in response to Ovechkin081

If you forgot the restrictions password, you will need to erase the iPhone, and then, set it up as a new device.

Normally you do this using iTunes on a computer; however, if you don't have a computer handy, then you will need to use recovery mode to erase the phone. It will still require a computer, so you basically only have a few choices: Borrow one from a friend or go to an Apple Store or Apple Authorized Service Provider for further assistance.

Ref: If you forgot the passcode for your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch, or your device is disabled - Apple Support

i need to reset restictions pasword without access to a computer

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.