Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

pair iPads so one is display for other’s onscreen keyboard?

Can I pair my iPads so that one is the display for the other’s onscreen keyboard? I have a 9.7” pro and a 12.9” pro, both running iOS 11.3 beta.

iPad Pro Wi-Fi

Posted on Mar 17, 2018 9:48 AM

5 replies

Mar 17, 2018 9:52 AM in response to becfromsacramento

No. There's is no way to do that.

Also, as per the NDA you agreed to when installing the beta, Beta versions of software are confidential and cannot be discussed in the public forums.

Apple Beta Software Program

Don’t install the public beta software on any systems you don't directly control or that you share with others. Don’t blog, post screen shots, tweet, or publicly post information about the public beta software, and don't discuss the public beta software with or demonstrate it to others who are not in the Apple Beta Software Program. If Apple has publicly disclosed technical information about the public beta software, it is no longer considered confidential.

Apple Beta Software Program Terms and Conditions

No Support and Maintenance; Future Products.During your participation in the Beta Program or in a particular seed, Apple is not obligated to provide you with any maintenance, technical or other support for the Pre-Release Software.

pair iPads so one is display for other’s onscreen keyboard?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.