Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Question:

Question: Questions about block contact list

If I deleted contacts on my blocked list will those numbers still be blocked and deleted permanently? or will it just wipe it so those contacts arent blocked any longer?

Posted on

Page content loaded

Mar 17, 2018 9:38 AM in response to Audderz In response to Audderz

Blocking numbers does not delete them. If you delete a contact, then double-check the deleted numbers list and see if they are still there. Deleting a contact does not place that contact on the blocked calls list. Go to Settings>Phone>Call Blocking & Identification and check that list.

Mar 17, 2018 9:38 AM

Reply Helpful

Mar 17, 2018 9:43 AM in response to ChrisJ4203 In response to ChrisJ4203

Sorry should’ve worded it better.. I meant if I already have the contact blocked.. if they’re block and on my blocked list and I decided to deleted my block list what would happen? Will those contacts still be blocked?? (Let’s say I blocked someone and then deleted them from my contacts.. they’d still be on my blocked list.. well the number anyway.. so if I deleted that number would it still be blocked or would it lift it out of the block,) does that make sense?

Mar 17, 2018 9:43 AM

Reply Helpful

Mar 17, 2018 9:50 AM in response to Audderz In response to Audderz

If the number or contact no longer appears in the blocked list, then the number is no longer blocked. It is only blocked when it appears in the blocked list. See this for additional information. Block phone numbers and contacts on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

Mar 17, 2018 9:50 AM

Reply Helpful
User profile for user: Audderz

Question: Questions about block contact list