Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Question:

Question: Game center

On my iPad 2 running on iOS 9.3.5, the Game Center stopped crediting me for games that I won after approx. Feb 15, 2018. It still shows my place in the community for the number of games that I won up to that point, but my place in the community for each game keeps trending down as other players' wins are posted. On MobilityWare programs, they still register my wins for each of the Daily Challenge wins. How do I link my wins back into Game Center? Thanks!

iPad 2 Wi-Fi, iOS 9.3.5

Posted on

Question marked as Solved
Answer:
Answer:

There may not be anything you can do. With iOS10 Apple ended most of the support for Game Center, with their plan that individual game developers would come up with their own backup and friending systems. Problem is that change is taking some games a long time to do, and some may never get it accomplished.

Posted on

Page content loaded

Question marked as Solved

Mar 17, 2018 6:16 PM in response to PocosDad In response to PocosDad

There may not be anything you can do. With iOS10 Apple ended most of the support for Game Center, with their plan that individual game developers would come up with their own backup and friending systems. Problem is that change is taking some games a long time to do, and some may never get it accomplished.

Mar 17, 2018 6:16 PM

Reply Helpful

Mar 18, 2018 10:41 AM in response to Skydiver119 In response to Skydiver119

Thanks Skydiver119. I still find it odd that GameCenter doesn't credit me for my wins, but still credits other players for their wins (as evidenced by the reduction of my places on the leaderboards each day.) Or am I incorrect in my assumption that the leaderboard windows for those games are maintained by GameCenter?

Mar 18, 2018 10:41 AM

Reply Helpful
User profile for user: PocosDad

Question: Game center