Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Question:

Question: iPhone 6 Slow

My phone is absolutely clearly slower and sluggish with the ios 11 update, and I am scheduling for the battery replacement. However I'm seeing multiple posts of people who have gotten the battery replaced as apple's "fix", but are still seeing the same slow performance. My email taking long to come through. It will show there is new email but none show up even after refreshing. Settings haven't been changed (always on push).

Why is apple ignoring this?

The phone is very clearly slower after the update, it hasn't just slowly gotten slower with time as the battery has aged. It is a clear change with the update. I don't have a lot of apps on the phone and nothing significant is its use has changed except for the ios update. People have been saying this for years - the battery has never been an issue for me with iphone.

The same thing happened with my iphone 5 when the latest ios came out at the time. Phone was performing well until the latest ios and it became slow and sluggish immediately following.

iPhone 6, iOS 11.2.6

Posted on

Page content loaded

There are no replies.
User profile for user: flying_man

Question: iPhone 6 Slow