Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Desktop Wallpaper Reverting to White Screen Automatically

My desktop wallpaper always reverts to a blank white screen after a period of time. I am trying to have my background change every 30 minutes or so but cannot set it up to function in this manner. I noticed this first when my software was upgraded to High Sierra. Before that, my wallpaper cycled through different ones every hour or so.

How can I resolve this issue?

MacBook Pro, iOS 11.0.3

Posted on Mar 17, 2018 10:53 AM

1 reply

Mar 18, 2018 6:55 AM in response to CeladonRoses

Hi there, CeladonRoses!
Thanks for reaching out to the Apple Support Communities! It sounds like you are having an issue with your desktop wallpaper not working properly and I am happy to help out! Take a look at this article with steps to follow to Use safe mode to isolate issues with your Mac. This will perform a check and stop certain software from starting up automatically. Also, check out this article with steps for How to test an issue in another user account on your Macto create a new user and test the issue in the new account to see if the issue is user specific or system wide.
Let me know the results and have a great day!

Desktop Wallpaper Reverting to White Screen Automatically

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.