Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Imessage not working.

My Iphone 6 recently crashed and logged me out of all my apps. I even had to re-enter my wifi password. This also caused my Imessage to shut off and now every time I try to turn it on the activation fails. Does anyone have any tips on what to do?

Posted on Mar 17, 2018 11:50 AM

1 reply

Mar 18, 2018 9:11 AM in response to Hannahpleasehelp

Good morning Hannahpleasehelp,

Welcome to the Apple Support Communities!

I understand you recently had an issue with your iPhone 6 where you were logged out of all apps, and now you can't activate iMessage. The resource below will help you with the iMessage activation issue:
If you get an error when trying to activate iMessage or FaceTime
However, there seems to be something much broader going on here. What app were you using when your iPhone stopped responding?
Do you have a backup of your iPhone 6 in place for situations like this?
How to back up your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch
Did you recently update to the latest iOS operating system, or do you need to do that?
Update your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
Hannah, please reply to this thread with any additional information that you can, including any specific error messages that you encountered, and I'll do my best to help you.
Take care.

Imessage not working.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.