Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Question:

Question: cannot copy photos from PC onto iPad

My new Acer Windows 10 PC syncs properly to my 128GB iPad Air 2. Music syncs/copies from PC to iPad OK but photo files don't. When trying to sync/copy selected photo folders (some with sub-folders) iTunes creates new photo albums on the iPad as it should but dosen't copy photos into them. (iTunes captions that is preparing to copy but never copies). The PC has been deauthorized and reauthorized, twice; iTunes has been removed and reloaded anew; proper Apple authorizations and passwords have been checked. I had over 27000 photos on this iPad that iTunes copied onto it from an older computer (Vista). These have been removed now in my attempts to add a few hundred additional photos. I haven't been able to copy new or old photos back. My photo files are all jpeg and were transferred from the older computer and now lie in a single "pictures" file with multiple sub and subsubfiles. I suspect that iTunes doesn't like my photo files for some reason but am a loss as to what to do next.

iPad Air Wi-Fi, iOS 11.2.6

Posted on

Page content loaded

There are no replies.
User profile for user: mmike2

Question: cannot copy photos from PC onto iPad