Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I make the person account stated on the family plan

I got the family Plan on Apple Music and it said how you could have up to 6 people and they could have their person accounts, how do I do this because i do not want the same music as another device??

Posted on Mar 17, 2018 12:43 PM

1 reply

Mar 18, 2018 6:26 AM in response to Matt.H02

Hi there, Matt.H02!
Thanks for reaching out to the Apple Support Communities! That is an excellent question you have about sharing your Apple Music Family account and I am happy to help out! Since you have already gotten the Family Plan for the Apple Music account, what you’ll want to do next is Set up Family Sharing to invite others to share your subscription. This will allow up to 6 members of the family to use Apple Music and each person will have their own music on their devices.
Also, check out this article to see more information about what will be shared across your Family Sharing: What types of content can I share with my family using purchase sharing?
Have a great day!

How do I make the person account stated on the family plan

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.