Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Question:

Question: If I wanted to get new iPhone 7plus with payment options, how much would I have to pay up front first?

I do also have a iPhone 6s that I would be willing to trade also!

Posted on

Page content loaded

Mar 17, 2018 12:46 PM in response to audri119 In response to audri119

Yes, if you are already with Verizon you can see what they will give your for your 6s and then what the payments would be under they're system. Since you are already with them there should be no down payment required assuming you have good credit.

Mar 17, 2018 12:46 PM

Reply Helpful

Mar 17, 2018 12:54 PM in response to seephtheruler In response to seephtheruler

If you were already on a 2 year plan with AT&T and the previous phone was not completely paid off you first have to pay off that phone (that would be the $150) and then you can start the payments for the new iPhone. Either that or she really has bad credit.

Mar 17, 2018 12:54 PM

Reply Helpful

Mar 19, 2018 9:27 AM in response to seephtheruler In response to seephtheruler

What was the $150 for? I'm sure AT&T told you what you were paying for.

Did you start a new plan? Or did you trade in your existing phone but keep your old plan?

There's many reasons why you would have needed to pay $150, which would not necessarily mean its a down payment for the payment plan.

Mar 19, 2018 9:27 AM

Reply Helpful
User profile for user: audri119

Question: If I wanted to get new iPhone 7plus with payment options, how much would I have to pay up front first?