Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Question:

Question: Pull down notifications blank when I swipe down.

Every so often my swipe down notifications is blank when I swipe down to view them. Turning the phone off then on and they reappear. It’s no big deal just an annoyance. Any assistance to figure out why it’s doing it?

Posted on

Page content loaded

Mar 18, 2018 9:46 AM in response to BigDaddyMayhem In response to BigDaddyMayhem

Hi there, BigDaddyMayhem!
Thanks for reaching out to the Apple Support Communities! It sounds like you have been having issued with your Notifications not appearing when you swipe down to view them. You’ve tried an excellent step restarting the device and I am happy to help out! At this point, it would be a good idea to be sure there is not a software issue as the root cause of this for you.

Let me know the results and take care!

Mar 18, 2018 9:46 AM

Reply Helpful

Mar 22, 2018 5:09 PM in response to BigDaddyMayhem In response to BigDaddyMayhem

Greetings, BigDaddyMayhem!

Thanks for getting back to us and trying those steps. At this point, since the issue is still going on after a reinstall, it would be best to go to this link: Contact Support This will get you in touch with Apple and they will be happy to proceed with further steps.

Cheers!

Mar 22, 2018 5:09 PM

Reply Helpful
User profile for user: BigDaddyMayhem

Question: Pull down notifications blank when I swipe down.