Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Messages from single person only shows up on Macbook and not iPhone

So I have an iPhone 7 with iOS 11.2.6 and a MacBook Pro with OS 10.13.3

Long story short I got a cute girls number at the bar last night. Sent her a text from my phone this morning. Was working on my computer when I got her reply. Notification came up normally on computer and I sent her a response from the computer as well. Nothing is showing up on my phone tho. No notification when she texts me and when I go to our chat in iMessages the only messages there are the ones I sent her and none of her replies are listed. All her replies are in iMessages on the computer tho. I tried sending her a text from my phone but I'm still not getting anything to my phone all the messages are still going to the MacBook. I've gotten texts from other people and they've showed up normally on my phone and computer, its just this one number that is doing this too me and its really frustrating because this girl is hot and obviously I can't lug my computer around everywhere I go. If anyone knows the fix or has any ideas it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

iPhone 7, iOS 11.2.6

Posted on Mar 17, 2018 12:52 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 17, 2018 1:27 PM

Sorry I'm a ******* and just realized I accidentally blocked her number while I was drunk last night. If theres a mod here feel free to delete this post I can't figure out how.

1 reply

Messages from single person only shows up on Macbook and not iPhone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.