Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Vertical lines on screen

guys i really need help how can i fix this problem its just suddenly appear to my iphone screen and i dont know why please help see here: https://ibb.co/h4UK9c

Posted on Mar 17, 2018 1:49 PM

1 reply

Mar 18, 2018 9:49 AM in response to johnavelino

Good morning johnavelino!

It looks like your iPhone has several vertical lines down the display. I know this can be concerning, so I'd like to take a few steps and see if can isolate this. Has there been any accidental damage to the iPhone? The answer to that will help isolate if the cause could be hardware or software related.

A great step to take will help us isolate this to hardware or software is reinstalling the iOS. While the article is for a different issue, it still has the steps we'll want to take reinstall the iOS: If you can't update or restore your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

Be sure to back up your device before performing these steps: How to back up your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch - Apple Support

If after reinstalling the iOS, you're still seeing the issue with the vertical lines then the next step will be to look into hardware service: iPhone Repair

Take care.

Vertical lines on screen

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.