Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Question:

Question: Is there an App that allows recording, bith audio and video, when making a FaceTime call?

Is there an App that allows recording, bith audio and video, when making a FaceTime call?

Posted on

Question marked as Solved
Answer:
Answer:

Hello,

Apple offers a screen-recording option, although you are able to record a Facetime call, you're unable to record the volume of it. You can try using the App Store and searching through the various options

Posted on

Page content loaded

Question marked as Solved

Mar 17, 2018 3:36 PM in response to Int’lOilman In response to Int’lOilman

Hello,

Apple offers a screen-recording option, although you are able to record a Facetime call, you're unable to record the volume of it. You can try using the App Store and searching through the various options

Mar 17, 2018 3:36 PM

Reply Helpful (1)

Mar 19, 2018 3:08 AM in response to x.Holden.x In response to x.Holden.x

Holden,

Thank you for taking the time to reply - appreciated.

Unfortunately, I too am aware of the present shortcomings of the lack of audio recording functionality with the present Apple software when recoding FaceTime. I too tried the App Store, but was unlucky in finding a solution - reason for my post.

Thanks again for your reply

Mar 19, 2018 3:08 AM

Reply Helpful (1)
User profile for user: Int’lOilman

Question: Is there an App that allows recording, bith audio and video, when making a FaceTime call?