Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Question:

Question: I NEED HELP CAN YOU HELP? OK SO I SEARCHED UP SOMETHING BAD AND I WANT TO KNOW HOW TO GET IT OFF TOP HIT SITES AND I CANT CLEAR MY HISTORY

I NEED HELP CAN YOU HELP? OK SO I SEARCHED UP SOMETHING BAD AND I WANT TO KNOW HOW TO GET IT OFF TOP HIT SITES AND I CANT CLEAR MY HISTORY

Help

Posted on

Question marked as Solved
Answer:
Answer:

The procedure in the link I posted doesn't work? What happens when you try?

Posted on

Question marked as Helpful

Mar 17, 2018 4:28 PM in response to sasha250 In response to sasha250

Try double clicking the Home button and swipe Safari upwards. Go to Settings/Safari and clear History and Website Data. Open Safari and test.

Safari - Clear the history and cookies on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

Safari website data on your iPhone or iPad - How to clear

There’s more to the conversation

Read all replies

Page content loaded

Mar 17, 2018 3:13 PM in response to sasha250 In response to sasha250

It's difficult for anybody to try and help as you haven't given any information. Are you using an iOS device or a Mac ? What iOS/macOS version is on it ? What browser are you using ? Why can't you clear history ? How is it linked to your Apple ID ?

Mar 17, 2018 3:13 PM

Reply Helpful
Question marked as Helpful

Mar 17, 2018 4:28 PM in response to sasha250 In response to sasha250

Try double clicking the Home button and swipe Safari upwards. Go to Settings/Safari and clear History and Website Data. Open Safari and test.

Safari - Clear the history and cookies on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

Safari website data on your iPhone or iPad - How to clear

Mar 17, 2018 4:28 PM

Reply Helpful (1)

Mar 17, 2018 5:20 PM in response to sasha250 In response to sasha250

Did you try this?

"

Delete history, cache, and cookies

Here's how to clear information from your device:

• To clear your history and cookies, tap Settings > Safari > Clear History and Website Data. Clearing your history, cookies, and browsing data from Safari won't change your AutoFill information.
  • To clear your cookies and keep your history, tap Settings > Safari > Advanced > Website Data > Remove All Website Data.
  • To visit sites without leaving a history, turn private browsing on or off.

When there's no history or website data to clear, the setting turns gray. The setting might also be gray if parental controls are set for websites. To check your settings, go to Settings > General > Restrictions, scroll to Allowed Content, then tap Websites."

Mar 17, 2018 5:20 PM

Reply Helpful
User profile for user: sasha250

Question: I NEED HELP CAN YOU HELP? OK SO I SEARCHED UP SOMETHING BAD AND I WANT TO KNOW HOW TO GET IT OFF TOP HIT SITES AND I CANT CLEAR MY HISTORY