Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Question:

Question: Ny MacBook Pro froze while getting my Windows 10 ready on bootcamp

So, I have tried A bunch of times now to download windows 10 and it finally worked, but while getting windows ready a message telling me that an error had occured. It said I could restart it giving me no other options I tried but It didnt work then I tried shutting on and off the computer, didn’t work either, I’m basically frozen in a windows black screen unable to get back to OS X

any tips?

P.S already tried to call Apple support in Denmark but they are closed for the weekend

Posted on

Question marked as Solved
Answer:
Answer:

Ty, ty ty just had to hold down alt while restarting didn’t read the last part of your first message. Sry

Posted on

There’s more to the conversation

Read all replies

Page content loaded

Mar 17, 2018 3:05 PM in response to halfdandenmark In response to halfdandenmark

Can you use the power button to shutdown the Mac and power it back on and hold Command+Opt+P+R (NVRAM Reset - How to reset NVRAM on your Mac - Apple Support) - and hold Alt/Option after the reset while booting up and check the available selections in Apple Bootmanager?

Mar 17, 2018 3:05 PM

Reply Helpful
Question marked as Solved

Mar 17, 2018 3:10 PM in response to halfdandenmark In response to halfdandenmark

Ty, ty ty just had to hold down alt while restarting didn’t read the last part of your first message. Sry

Mar 17, 2018 3:10 PM

Reply Helpful
User profile for user: halfdandenmark

Question: Ny MacBook Pro froze while getting my Windows 10 ready on bootcamp