Related Article

If you see an error when you update or restore your iPhone, iPad, or iPod

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Question:

Question: IPhone 6s Plus when updated to 11.2.6 no live wallpapers in the settings like other iPhones 6s plus

I updated my iphone 6s plus to 11.2.6 today. When I heard from everyone that the new update has live wallpapers(in the settings) I was happy about the update but when I updated my iPhone i went to the settings to try the new live wallpapers but there was no change because I still had only Dynamic and still but no live? I don’t know if It’s my iPhone or just the ios 11.2.6 I hope someone can tell me what’s wrong with my iPhone or any advice

iPhone 6s Plus, iOS 11.2.6, null

Posted on

Question marked as Apple Recommended
Answer:
Answer:

Sorry you don't have Live Photo/Wallpaper on a iPhone 6 Plus.

You need iPhone 6s/6s Plus or later model.

Posted on

Page content loaded

Mar 17, 2018 5:09 PM in response to KnightWinterWolf1203 In response to KnightWinterWolf1203

Trust me when I tell you you're not missing much by not having Live Wallpapers. They're only Live if you push on the screen. They are not live on their own. It's really not much to get excited over, IMHO.

Mar 17, 2018 5:09 PM

Reply Helpful
User profile for user: KnightWinterWolf1203

Question: IPhone 6s Plus when updated to 11.2.6 no live wallpapers in the settings like other iPhones 6s plus