Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

When HomePod regularly falls out of iPhone Airplay connectivity

What to do when HomePod regularly falls out of connectivity with my iPhone X's Airplay? (Troubleshot: devices confirmed on the same WiFi; software up-to-date; HomePod appears on the iPhone's Home app.). HomePod inexplicably drops off from the iPhone's Airplay. I'll restart the iPhone and reset the HomePod. That works... for a time. But HomePod drops off from Airplay with frustrating regularity. I've scoured the posts and not found this precise issue. Thoughts? Thanks in advance.

iPhone X, iOS 11.2.6

Posted on Mar 17, 2018 4:34 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 18, 2018 12:52 PM

Hi there, jeffry17!
Thanks for reaching out to the Apple Support Communities! It sounds like you are having an issue with your HomePod not staying connected to your iPhone through AirPlay and I am happy to help out! If you have done all the steps in this article with steps to follow If HomePod isn't responding, I would take a look at the Get help section detailed in the article:

Get help

If you still have issues using HomePod, contact Apple Support.

Take care!

Similar questions

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 18, 2018 12:52 PM in response to jeffry17

Hi there, jeffry17!
Thanks for reaching out to the Apple Support Communities! It sounds like you are having an issue with your HomePod not staying connected to your iPhone through AirPlay and I am happy to help out! If you have done all the steps in this article with steps to follow If HomePod isn't responding, I would take a look at the Get help section detailed in the article:

Get help

If you still have issues using HomePod, contact Apple Support.

Take care!

When HomePod regularly falls out of iPhone Airplay connectivity

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.