Announcement: Upgrade to macOS Mojave

With features like Dark Mode, Stacks, and four new built-in apps, macOS Mojave helps you get more out of every click. 
Find out how to upgrade to macOS Mojave > https://support.apple.com/macos/mojave

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Question:

Question: Trying to install printer software

First, Printer: Kodak All In One

Second, It was working fine about 1week ago, last time I used it. It was hooked through my Wifi and worked fine.

As per troubleshooting:

1. Uninstalled old printer software

2.Tried installing new software. Will quit at installing.

Trying to install printer software it keeps closing, what can I do?

Sent reports to Apple/

iMac, OSX Sierra 10.12

Posted on

Question marked as Solved
Answer:
Answer:

Thanks for your hep. But going into Safe Mode I copuldn't find a thing. However, I went through my Printer manufacturer and got it fixed. Thanks again!

Posted on

There’s more to the conversation

Read all replies

Page content loaded

Mar 19, 2018 7:44 PM in response to willy From San Jacinto In response to willy From San Jacinto

No. What's closing is the Kodak install, after clicking on install it quits. Trying the rest printer dosen't help. Because the printer software will not install, when clicking the install button on the app below it quits. Anything you can think of to help would be greatly appreciated.

User uploaded file

Mar 19, 2018 7:44 PM

Reply Helpful

Mar 19, 2018 7:47 PM in response to willy From San Jacinto In response to willy From San Jacinto

Trying the rest printer doesn't help. Because the printer software will not install, when clicking the install button on the app below it quits. Anything you can think of to help would be greatly appreciated.

User uploaded file

Mar 19, 2018 7:47 PM

Reply Helpful

Mar 22, 2018 1:57 PM in response to Eric Root In response to Eric Root

Tried to add a new admin and tried to install the software but no luck, did the same thing, just quit!

I didn't try it in the same mode, not sure why I need to do that. I just read why I need to do that! I'll do it and let you know, it will be a little while.

Mar 22, 2018 1:57 PM

Reply Helpful
User profile for user: willy From San Jacinto

Question: Trying to install printer software