Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple Watch messages

My Apple Watch won’t let me enable scibble. I’m not sure how to do it

Posted on Mar 17, 2018 6:58 PM

1 reply

Mar 19, 2018 2:14 PM in response to Lindsayfromcharleston

Hey there, Lindsay!

Thanks for stopping by the Apple Support Communities. If I understand your post, you'd like to use Scribble on your Apple Watch to reply to messages, but aren't sure how to do it. Scribble is a convenient feature that makes using Messages on the Apple Watch not only efficient, but also fun, and I'd be happy to help!

Based on what you've described, I would recommend reviewing the following information on using Scribble (including how to enable it) from Scribble on your Apple Watch - Apple Support :

Use Scribble

With Scribble, you can write on your watch's screen, and, as you finish each word or letter, your watch turns your writing into text.

You can use Scribble whenever you need to enter text on your Apple Watch, such as when you reply to an email. Just tap Scribble, then write a word in the text box. Or enter individual letters, numbers, and punctuation. You can also turn the Digital Crown to choose predictive text.
User uploaded file

Have a great day!

Apple Watch messages

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.