Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Calendar App not showing Holidays

Macbook Pro running 10.13.3 and Calendars version 10.0(2195.2.1), Weather Data from Weather Underground, copyright 2002-1017.

Does this sound right?

Anyways, I can't get Calendars to show the Holidays. I've tried checking the box, unchecking, refreshing, restarting, disconnecting from icloud and reconnecting. No luck.

MacBook Pro (15-inch, 2017), iOS 11.1

Posted on Mar 17, 2018 6:21 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 18, 2018 1:48 PM

Have a read through this link Unable to re-add US Holiday Calendar - SierraOS

It was a bug but got sorted, before that though the possible fix was to check you had the correct settings selected under Language & Regions in System Preferences.

Similar questions

5 replies

Mar 18, 2018 6:58 AM in response to sbrandongvol

Hi sbrandongvol,
Thanks for using the Apple Support Communities. I'm a bit unclear on the exact steps you have tried, but if you are having issues with Holidays in Calendar, you may want to double-check the settings and steps outlined in the following articles:
Show holidays and birthdays in Calendar on Mac - Apple Support
About holiday calendars on iOS and macOS - Apple Support
Regards.

Calendar App not showing Holidays

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.