Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

is there a securty app for i phones

Security app for I phone

Posted on Mar 17, 2018 9:01 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 17, 2018 9:15 PM

Unless her phone is jailbroken, it cannot be hacked. A mail account can be hacked, but not on the phone itself, other accounts such as Facebook or other apps can be hacked at their source, and Apple ID's can be hacked, but not the phone itself. The only way is if someone had the phone in their physical possession for a period of time and could have jailbroken it.

5 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 17, 2018 9:15 PM in response to truvalgal

Unless her phone is jailbroken, it cannot be hacked. A mail account can be hacked, but not on the phone itself, other accounts such as Facebook or other apps can be hacked at their source, and Apple ID's can be hacked, but not the phone itself. The only way is if someone had the phone in their physical possession for a period of time and could have jailbroken it.

Mar 17, 2018 9:41 PM in response to ChrisJ4203

I am am sure how someone can send a message supposedly from her and not physically have her phone. What can she do other than change PW's. So she sent out a message that she had been hacked and if someone received a weird message it was not from her. She is not real pc savy so I am trying to search all options how to resolve it. I use a Mac so am not much help on her message with a pc and messenger thru FB

is there a securty app for i phones

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.