Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do i get to the app store, or, where are my apps hiding in itunes?

NONE of my apps are downloading, it seems; or, at least all i look at are either waiting, or, are stuck with the circle pie shape about "7pm" position (60% ? and stuck)

I used to be able to click on an "apps" choice in itunes, but apps seem to be "divorced" from the other type of multimedias that are remaining in itunes! -- where did they all go???

I would also like to delete some so that they would stop being "updated" on my iPhone . (i have three apple products: only one doing a full restore that is stuck is the iphone 6s Plus of the three.

iPhone 6s Plus, iOS 11.2.6, restore has all apps stuck at dwnld

Posted on Mar 17, 2018 9:56 PM

1 reply

Mar 18, 2018 12:23 PM in response to RH43

Good afternoon RH43,

Welcome to the Apple Support Communities!
I understand you are having an issue with your apps since updating to iOS 11.2.6 on your iPhone 6s Plus. Apps are no longer managed in the latest version of iTunes. Do you have iTunes for Mac or iTunes for Windows? What version are you running?
Changes in the new iTunes
Did you try to restore your iPhone from a backup or did you recently update to the latest iOS?
If you have not already done so, I would first suggest that you back up your iPhone to iCloud. This will preserve any app data that you may need at a later date.
iCloud: Back up your iOS device to iCloud
Then, delete any apps that you do not need, and redownload the ones you do use from the App store:
How to delete apps on your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch
Redownload apps, music, movies, TV shows, and books from the iTunes Store, iBooks Store, and App Store​

Redownload apps

You can redownload apps on your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, Mac, or Apple TV. You can also redownload some in-app purchases.

On an iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

1. Open the App Store app, then tap Today at the bottom of the screen.
  2. Tap User uploaded file or your photo in the upper-right hand corner, then tap Purchased.

User uploaded file
  3. Tap "Not on this [device]."
  4. Find the app that you want to download, then tap User uploaded file . The app downloads to your device.
Take care.

How do i get to the app store, or, where are my apps hiding in itunes?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.