Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Problems with my apple watch

Hello! I have a problem with my watch. my apple watch told me that the key was wrong and that I should change the key in the apple watch application on the iphone. The first thing is that I could not connect it to bluetooth and therefore I could not change the password. What I did was to give the option in settings to erase the content of the clock and undo the clock with the cell phone. Then after I did it, when I want to re-link the clock with the cell phone, I do not want to do it in any of the 2 ways. Neither through the camera nor manually. I need help since my apple watch is blocked and I can not use it

Posted on Mar 18, 2018 5:58 AM

1 reply

Mar 19, 2018 2:43 PM in response to anabelcalderon

Hi Anabel,

It sounds like you're having some trouble pairing your Apple Watch. I want to help you get your Apple Watch connected so that you can get back to enjoying your Apple Watch.

Are you seeing that your Apple Watch is disconnected or not currently paired?
Follow the steps here:
If your Apple Watch isn't connected or paired with your iPhone - Apple Support

Tell me what you're seeing on the screen. If you're seeing to set up your Apple Watch, you'll want to follow the steps here:
Set up your Apple Watch - Apple Support

Let me know if that helps or if you're seeing something different.

Thanks for using the Apple Support Communities.

Problems with my apple watch

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.